Friday, December 30, 2011

The cards we’re dealt…or the cards we give

The cards of life…you get them or give them for any occasion….birthday, anniversary, you’re pregnant, engaged, miss you, goodbye, hello, love, get better, cheer up, new home and even break up.
There is a card for every glittery & not so glittery moment in life.

This morning while I was suffering from insomnia I decided to organize my office/spare room/dressing room/sewing room shelf. I started with my card box but didn't get very far! I got distracted by the old cards I have been given over the years.
This is my most recent favorite. How appropriate with the New Year’s resolution of weight loss coming around the corner. My friend Jen always sends me the perfect cards!

I also stumbled across some old cards I had kept from past relationships. It’s funny the feelings that stir around after reading an old note written by an old flame
{i decided to purge my heartbreak}
As much as I love to receive cards, I also love to give cards.
My friend gave me these amazing cards for my birthday this year- Pretty Polaroid Notes. I love love them and have sent out a few already!

My favorite cards to give and get are curly girl design cards. I have a few framed around my house to add a little inspiration to my day.
Here are a few of my favorites….


Take the time to send a card and add a little glitter to someones day!....and help keep the post office in business! You like getting cards in the mail right?

1 comment: