Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Love Life Escapades!

So I’m a 29 year old single girl! My week nights are made up of working late, the gym, cocktails with friends and….first dates.
Dating in your late 20’s is interesting. It’s not like dating in your early 20’s where you’re still unsure of who you are, what you want to do in life ect ect. At this point in my life I’m fairly progressed in my career, incredibly independent and really know what I want out of a relationship. I’ve been on so many first dates I can’t even begin to count. Some of them progressed to 2nd dates, 3rd dates & possibly a kiss or two. But more often than not, I always find something wrong with him. He wore bad jeans, he’s still figuring out his life, he’s a bad kisser or he shaves his arms (the shaving his arms thing wasn’t discovered until a 3rd date.....I immediately deleted his number when I got home). Will I ever find that one guy who has something wrong with him but I like him so much I’ll overlook it? I guess someday it will happen…but for now I will share with you the glittery and not so glittery parts of my love life escapades!

No comments:

Post a Comment